Friday, September 9, 2011

Beautiful Morning

I thought this sign was really cute:
I saw it on a walk I took this morning with my beautiful baby girl. Prom? anyone? I decided September is definitely the month to take walks in the morning with your little baby. It was a beautiful, sunshiney morning and even though it was really, really windy it felt fabulous to be outside and feel summer coming to an end. This is Ruth at the beginning of our sojourn. She's wide-eyed and ready to take on the world:
This is her at the end. I think she was a bit tuckered out: (and did you notice her beautifully soft baby cheeks? I took her to the doctor because her rash was getting worse and spreading to her neck and ears, and they said she had some baby eczema and prescribed a cream...and already it looks so much better! YAY!)
I am so lucky that I get to take such a beautiful baby on walks with me on such a beautiful morning! I didn't get anything on my to-do list completed, but I think I'd rather take a walk with her any day.
And PS She slept for SEVEN hours straight last night, and it wasn't even in our bed...which is where she usually sleeps for the longest amounts of time. It wasn't in her crib either...but we'll consider her swing a compromise.

1 comment:

Aleesha Burke said...

Evening was good too! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!