Monday, September 12, 2011

Ruth Photo shoot Part 1: Mother/Daughter

I realize my nose is squished, unfortunately I love her expression enough to post it anyway.
And I really love this picture, except that someone should have told me my shirt was all bunched funny! Now it looks not so great.








My favorite is the tongue sticking out!
I've decided to perm my hair. Only I look at these pictures, and it makes me rethink my decision. I have to keep telling myself that rarely does my hair look that great, because very rarely do I take the time to do it that nicely.

5 comments:

Kayli said...

I was thinking that your hair looks AMAZING too.

You are so pretty and it's weird to me that this is you and your baby!

She is just so cute!

And I love the top picture. It doesn't matter if your nose is squished- you're giving a kiss. Often that involves squishing your nose. :)

Heather and Jake said...

You are such a pretty mama! Love the pictures

Alyse said...

beautiful pictures!! love it!

Megan said...

The pictures turned out great!! You look beautiful. And your baby is so sweet.

Carlie said...

very nice pictures! I permed my hair after Timothy was born and loved it! Sadly my hair doesn't hold perm well and it didn't last long, but even though your hair looks great straight, I think you should go for the perm!