Monday, September 5, 2011

Blessing


We had a wonderful blessing day. When Sterling held Ruth up in church everyone did a little 'aww' and it was so cute! We especially loved having all of our family come and enjoy the day with us. Thanks for bringing food and traveling and being there! (PS I posted all of these pictures for Kayli's benefit...only it took me SUCH an incredibly long time to upload (thanks to this computer) that I didn't enlarge any of them, which I meant to do.) The first picture is the BEAUTIFUL dress that Aunt LaVerle made for Ruth. She also made my blessing dress. So precious. Poor Ruth still has a rash on her cheeks. I thought it was getting a lot better on Saturday, and then yesterday it started looking worse again. Sigh.

















This last picture Andrea was using my camera, but it was dying. It goes Ruth, Devaney, Harriet (continued), Jack and Sebastian. Somehow, she had it on video mode, instead of picture mode. So we got this lovely picture of Harriet slow-motion falling backwards. Haahaa! Aunt Megan bought us (everyone?) a BYU outfit and wanted pictures of all the new babies in them. Ruth's was ADORABLE! Plus, with all her red hair she looked absolutely gorgeous in the navy blue (I've never had her in navy blue before). Oh, and I think you can see her red hair REALLY well in the picture of Sterling holding her.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

AWww, thanks for posting them all! You are the man!

That was too funny about the video mode- crazy funny picture.

It's soooo weird that she has red hair! Because out of all the siblings I would have guessed you having a red-haired baby the last. Sure is a sweetie though- you're so lucky to have a redhead! ;)