Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to Sterling!

...and any other pictures that happened to be on my camera that I haven't posted....
So first off, this is Sterling, opening his present the day BEFORE his birthday because we couldn't wait.... PANDEMIC!(OH the EXCITEMENT in that face!)

This picture though, is a week AFTER his birthday, when he finally got his cake. I made it. Thats right. And its coconut cake. The kind he likes. The kind that I've never made before. The kind I kept away from SIX kids when I made it the night before (except Danica, who picked in, but told me it was so good that I was somewhat mollified) and saved to serve just for my hubby. And he liked it. Thats right. I didn't think it was so bad myself, either, except it wasn't chocolate.And this, this is everyone playing the wonderful Pandemic. From L-R my Sterling, Brandon, Marlowe, Bridget, and Bridget's Sterling.
Jenny holding my Bee-yoo-tee-ful baby!



Ethan wanting me to take a picture of him making this face. Rockin'.



Everyone chillin' on the couch after we opened Bridget's presents. Its her birthday this week.





This is Ruthie and her cousin Carlee Ruth. Its the first time they've ever met. They don't look too ecstatic about the whole deal, but TRUST me, they're going to be BEST BUDS! Obviously, because they share the best name ever.

And this is a cute picture of Ruthie because I am her mother, and I thought it should be posted for all the world to see.


This picture is specifically for my dear sister Kayli. Actually the next few pictures are specifically for her. This is the headband she made because she is AWESOME and sent it to me in the mail all the way from Switzerland. It was much, much, MUCH too big when Ruth was born, and its still a little loose, but we're getting there. And I realize this is kind of a funny picture of Ruth, but just look at those eyelashes...I love, love, love, love, LOVE them!

Hey look! I'm wearing the headband Kayli crocheted for me too!




And just to show I haven't forgotten, pictures of my perm. But these pictures were taken last week....on Sterling's and my very first DATE without a baby!...and I think my perm has relaxed since then, thankfully, and looks a little less pouffy. Thank you Danica for being Ruth's first ever babysitter!





PS those are my new jeans from GAP that I got 70% off and I LOVE them. When I have LOADS of money, I'm going to buy all my jeans from Gap. Thats all. Have a fabulous day folks!






4 comments:

Kami said...

Oh, I love your perm!! It makes me want to perm my hair again too. Cute pictures! Happy Birthday Sterling!

Brooke said...

All is well but if Karlee and Ruth are going to be best buds then you have to spell her name right. Actually I don't really care but I didnt know if you knew that is how we spell it.

The Haws Family said...

Andrea told me today. Sorry!

Kayli said...

Cute!!! I should crochet you a headband thingee that is a brighter color so that it is more noticeable. I love you in a perm! I hate that I cut my hair!