Monday, October 10, 2011

Slew o' Pictures

It won't allow me to add all the pictures I wanted to. I know, it really is a slew o' pictures. So...I'll post more soon...but for now, here is Ruth's life lately
This is the beautiful dress that her awesome cousin Devaney handed down. I love it. And she got so many compliments at church!

This is the 'don't mess with me mom, I can sit up on my own with this chair' look. 

We went to visit her friend Liam and my friend Aleesha and they let us use this bumbo chair and Ruthie liked it a lot!

Ah...what a beautiful little baby!

This is my favorite time with Ruth-right after I change her diaper. She just lays there and smiles and smiles and smiles and coos at me. So incredibly sweet.

This picture daddy took while he was babysitting and mommy was at work. Looks like they had lots of fun!

Matchy-matchy! This is Ruth and her cousin Devaney. We really had to get this picture taken, because as you can see, these pants are a little flood-like on both of them!

They even have cute little matching flower bums!

I am absolutely in LOVE with this picture. What a handsome daddy and adorable little baby!

"Look mom! You just missed my smile....AGAIN!"

I love that Ruth scrunches up her eyes when she smiles!

Most precious baby EVER!
Chillin' with grandpa Jack in between conference sessions.

5 comments:

Kayli said...

Those pictures are way way way cute! Hazel and Ethne were oohing and ahhhing over her. I also like the picture of her and Sterling.

Aleesha Burke said...

She is adorable! We need to do pictures again soon. We should do some in their Halloween outfits! And may be Sterling could come this time, and we could go to the temple after.

Aleesha Burke said...

OH and glad my husbands mess of books made it in the picture. :)

Andrea said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute, cute pics. Love the one with Sterling too. Love you. Mom