Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Viewing Discretion Advised


These are the pictures that blogger wouldn't allow me to add on to my last post.
The sweetest little girl in the whole entire world! (Have you noticed we might be a little bit in LOVE with this sweater? She wears it a LOT)


Devaney and Ruth are becomes best buds. At first, Devaney didn't like a new baby taking her spot, and she would shove her away. But the other day I was picking her up from a different babysitter's house, and Ruth was still in the car. As soon as she saw me she says "Baby??" So sweet. She gives her hugs and kisses continually until we're all a little tired of it. But still so sweet.

I think this picture look like Ruthie the Elf.
This is my little brother's knee that he wrecked playing college football. They think he's out for life. So miserable.

No comments: