Monday, October 31, 2011

Organic Chemistry

Sterling's organic chemistry tutor said something to the effect of, 'you know you are really starting to get chemistry when you start dreaming about it'. So he took a test on Friday, felt fabulous about it (which really WAS fabulous, because no matter what his real score was, he was happy about it, and we could have a nice weekend) and then I had a dream last night that he got an 8%. Thats it. WHAT? Then, later in the dream, I realized i was wrong, and he had only missed 8 points. Today he texted me and he got a 91%. For reals this time. Haahaa. So what exactly does it mean when your wife starts dreaming about your OChem tests???? Lets just be very, very thankful that this two-semester class is over in FOUR WEEKS. Yes, that is right. And then I might have a couple semesters that I can actually go to sleep at the same time as my hubby before medical school. Sigh. Last night he asked me if he needed to whisper sweet nothings in my ear, and accordingly leaned in and softly said "Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing....etc." Haahaa. I need him around more often to do stuff like that.

Today I am babysitting a one and a half year old. Mostly, our house is babyproofed, but it still needs some work. Unfortunately, in a 2-bedroom apartment there isn't very many places to put all your things. We've had fun watching Wallace and Gromit on netflix. He's recently been trying repeatedly to give Ruthie a monkey while she swings in her swing. He's been really happy besides not liking going down for his nap. I sung him to sleep and then Ruth woke him up by crying. We haven't tried again. I feel bad for his mom tonight though. Sorry!

I need to clean my house today, but since Treyson hasn't gone down for a nap, I'm not quite sure how to negotiate it. Funny, I babysit Megan's six kids all the time, and Ruthie makes seven, and I can do her laundry and dishes...but its harder at my apartment with a little boy that I don't know his schedule.

Sterling, Ruth, and myself had stellar pirate halloween costumes, but Kami said she wanted to post the pictures. Plus, mine is still a little incomplete, so maybe we'll post pictures eventually. Thats about it in our neck of the woods. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kyra Moon said...

That's so funny about Sterling's tests! I've dreamed about some of Kevin's too, lately. The first one I dreamed he got a 46% on, and the second I dreamed he got a 98% on. Luckily, I was right about the 98% and nowhere close for the 46%. I think it's our job as loving wives to have the test nightmares for them haha.