Thursday, February 16, 2012

Conglamuration

These are peaches and pears, blended up and put in ice cube trays to be frozen and then put in baggies to pull out on future occasions for Ruthie to eat. I did the pears first. It was a lot more than I had anticipated, so I cut back on the peaches. We'll see how fast she goes through them. She loves peaches and pears so thats why I started with these. I am saving about 46 cents per cube of food, which means $7.36 per full container, minus the cost of the food originally...which I can't really say because they were bought in bulk last summer. She hasn't eaten any yet, but holy cow they were easy to make and I consider it a success!



These were for my anniversary. I LOVE red roses that are little buds just like this. They are so beautiful! 

No comments: