Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy TWO years!

I can't believe how fast these two years have gone by! It seems like we were just barely getting married! They have been a fabulous two years, and I am excited for the rest of eternity! I love you Sterling! And I love the two dozen roses you brought me for two years---although, I'm pretty sure thats a tradition we won't be able to maintain forever, haahaa. I am so, so happy that I knew you were the one (remember our talk outside Wyatt's apartment? And then we realized the window was open and Wyatt told us to go home? Yeah, thats when we were talking about how perfect we were together. And it hasn't changed a bit.)




2 comments:

Kayli said...

Aww, you guys were so cute. Going downhill fast though. JUST KIDDING! Happy two years!!

Sara said...

Yay for second anniversaries! 2 years does go by fast, and I'm sure future years will go just as fast!