Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kelty

This is a kelty baby backpack. I REALLY wanted one. I watched ksl faithfully for a year. You know they never sell cheaper than a whoppin' 75 bucks on ksl??? Until one lucky day, I was looking and dreaming about it on REI's page. And suddenly it linked me to this store that was having a close-out sale on a 2010 model. Which was pretty much the EXACT same as the 2012 model. Identical, actually. I called Sterling. He told me it was ok. I called my best friend. We bought the same one. I wanted it in green, but ya know, sometimes when things are on a close-out sale, they only have one color left. So I got the blue. Sigh. Now I am just ITCHING for enough good weather in a row to get rid of the mud on the trails and I can bundle little Ruthie up and go HIKING!!! This model even has an adjustable back length, so it can be ultra-LONG for Sterling, and basically kid-size for myself. You have NO IDEA how excited I am about this purchase. So excited that it has taken me over two months to post this. Haahaa. I really am INCREDIBLY excited though. The fun part will be posting the pictures when we are on a MOUNTAINSIDE! Oh, and word to the wise. If you have a baby like little Ruthie (ya know, the kind that reaches up and plays with their mom's hair constantly while nursing, or pulls on your hair, or wraps her fingers in your hair while she's being held just to know that you are not going anywhere) I advise putting the hair UP. Its not so pleasant otherwise.







Oh and PS we got the sunshade. Our baby is a redhead.

No comments: