Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Love-Hate Relationship

On Saturday I got my hair cut. For the first time in many, many months. She gave me more layers than I usually have...mostly because my baby sometimes eats my hair, and so its pretty nasty. She also thinned my hair, because it was hitting that out-of-control stage where I had so much hair it looked like a nest on top of my head. It takes half the time to blow-dry now. It dries on its own much faster too...it was almost completely dry in two hours the other morning, I used to sleep on it all night and wake up to it still damp. It is ten times easier to straighten...I only have to do it in about three layers now instead of five. The HATE part of all of this is when I pull it up. On Friday I could pull my hair up in a bun and it was huge and pretty and nice all on its own. Now its this spindly little pony tail that looks pathetic and won't do anything. Sigh. Why does it have to be one or the other????

No comments: