Friday, March 16, 2012

The Zoo

This is her hat I got for summer...so that her ears are fully covered from the sun. So sweet.

No worries, lets just stick you RIGHT IN with that turkey!

That little girl has stolen that daddy's heart. Completely.

I took this picture because of the hair resemblance. That monkey and my baby have got some STYLE!

This picture needed a post of it's own. I am in love.

We did bring a stroller, and she did sit in it for a lot of the time, we just kept pulling her out so she could see all the animals better and over top the fences and such.

I thought this little pose was so cute!

Aleesha was kind enough to take a family photo. The rest of the time you can definitely see who had the camera! 
I did make Sterling take one photo of me, to prove I was there. He got a little annoyed when I made him retake it twice. Luckily, the third times a charm! (I wanted to make sure I didn't look like a 12-yr-old with a baby, ok?)

This is a sloth. Can I have his job?

I always thought giraffes were really cool. We went inside this building and watched them get fed, and that was pretty fun.
I stole this photo from Aleesha's camera. It reassures me that my hair cut doesn't make my hair LOOK incredibly thin, just feels that way.

This photo also deserves a post of its own. It is beautiful in black and white, but I am so in love with her stripey tights that I couldn't bring myself to do it.

And that is the end of our day at the zoo. We had a fabulous time, the weather was INCREDIBLE, and Ruth thoroughly enjoyed spending time outside. I also remembered sunblock---see, I can  be a mother of a redhead!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Karlee says, Hi Ruth!! She was waving at every picture.