Friday, March 30, 2012

First lil' Pony Tail

Ruthie has two more teeth (one on top and one on bottom) on the left side of her mouth than on her right. It makes her smile especially crooked and absolutely adorable. Love her!
 
We still can't agree on her eye color. I think they are like mine-a greenish/brown. But people still say blue sometimes. Mostly, they just look like this photo---dark. She is so incredibly sweet! Yesterday we played on my sister's driveway and she attempted to eat: a rock, some bark, and a worm. If Thunder came too close, she got a little nervous, but if he stayed a few feet away she would happily coo and look in his direction every now and again. Kinda like she is with the vacuum. She's also on a not-eating-real-food spree. Any ideas? I'm not that worried, all she really needs is milk...she'll grow out of it, right? Oh, and I took these pics on a new setting on my camera. I'm trying to get better acquainted with it so that I don't get so frustrated. It's slow going since every time I find something I like, I just leave it on that setting for a few weeks until I get frustrated again. I thought this setting was fabulous---I didn't even edit them at all. 


3 comments:

Marissa Reynolds said...

What an adorable little girl you have! In all the photos you post she is always dressed so cute. You guys are lucky!

Kayli said...

Brett happened to see these and said, "That's not a pony tail, that's a unicorn."
Which is what he always called it when I did it on Hazel and Ethne. Good times.
She is so cute.

The Haws Family said...

Thats funny...Sterling calls it a unicorn too! He put a toy ring on her head last night and thought it was so funny because her horn held it up. Silly boys.