Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July: Part II

The 4th is just not the 4th without my dad's homemade rootbeer. It's what I look forward to every year. Watching all the kids get excited to see the foam come out when he puts dry ice in is pretty fun too.

Ruth got her VERY FIRST ride in this 4th! I know, I know, I am a slacker mom because every time we visit my parents I have the opportunity for this, but she had a great time! Megan said she was jabbering away the entire time! (Okay and really, aren't those little red cowgirl boots the absolutely CUTEST thing you have ever seen?!?!!??!)


Look at that big smile!







 And yes, I put in every single one of those pictures, because really that cowgirl is the cutest little one I have ever seen!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!

Oh....how do I miss homemade Rootbeer! That sure brings back memories. Awesome tradition. Great to see your dad.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay ---- you will have to get the pic of Ruth with her cowboy hat and boots (with her holding Sterlings fingers) for my wall. So cute!!! Mom