Tuesday, July 31, 2012

1

My baby girl turns one tomorrow. I am in complete denial. I can't believe she has gotten so big!!! And yes, I was trying to make a cool video to post with this, and no, I still can't figure out how to work idvd, and so no, there are no pictures. But tomorrow I work and we're packing for Canada, and Thursday morning we are heading out!!! YAY! So no video in the near future.

Sunday we celebrated her birthday at her Grandma Cindy's. I will post pictures of that eventually too. No, she's not walking yet, but she's been so close for so long, she is just a scaredy-pants and won't walk unless her little fingers are wrapped around something.

She loves playing in cupboards, holding her teddy bear, swimming, the stroller, and most of all TALKING. She has her own language. She jabbers for minutes on end. My dad could not believe it when he drove us up to Pineview last week. She seriously will talk for 3-5 minutes straight as if you could understand every single word she is saying. And as soon as you reply, she'll launch into a whole new conversation. It's hilarious.

Other than that, my patients at work still think I look like I'm 12 and don't believe I should be cleaning their teeth, let alone having a baby turning one. I think I agree with them. Where did the time go??? I love you Ruthie! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: