Friday, July 13, 2012

Sick

Ruthie's teddy bear. She sleeps with him. She carries him around. She absolutely LOVES him. So adorable.
 Around these parts, we've been sick. I threw up seven times yesterday. Ruthie got hand, foot, and mouth disease from her little cousins on July 4th. We gave her tylenol for a couple of days, she got spots all throughout her diaper area, a little bit on her elbows, and a fair amount on her poor little feet and toes. Yesterday she was feeling a lot better, and today most of her blisters have scabbed over, and she shouldn't be contagious anymore, yay!!!
Sterling came home two days ago with flu-like symptoms. He thinks, because he has a blister on his finger, that it is also hand, foot, and mouth---but, its pretty rare for an adult to get it. Although, he's been running on about 3-4 hours of sleep for the past three weeks, so I guess I'm not that surprised. Wednesday night we all went to bed REALLY early (after having afternoon naps) and Sterling seemed to be doing a lot better the next morning.

HOPEFULLY, we are all over sicknesses here, and we can get back into the normal swing of things. I was getting very, very bored at home. Not that there isn't a million things I could be doing...but didn't want to. Just the fact that I COULDN'T go hang out with people was enough to make we want to. Haahaa.

Other than that, I got Ruth her birthday present from Ikea, and I will post pictures and video soon, she LOVES it! I made muffins today, and bread. And hopefully today I will cut Sterling's hair--it is getting scabacious-looking! Thats all thats been happening here.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

It's no fun to be sick, especially when everyone is sick! I hope you all are continuing to feel better.