Friday, July 5, 2013

The Summer Life

We went to Pineview last week! We were supposed to be boating, but my sister Megan's boat had an unfortunate incident at Lake Powell and still wasn't back from the shop. But the kids had a great time playing on the beach and I had a great time pretending I was still in shape and swimming out to the buoy with some of my sisters. Not all the family had gathered yet (we had a grand family reunion), but there was enough of us there that even though Sterling had to work, I had a great time with my kiddos.
Cutest beach boy ever. 

Brett and Orrin playing catch.
Ruthie.
Devaney and Talmage. 
multiple sand castles going on
Kiersten, Hazel, Hailey
Lynnaea, Jethro
Kayli and Wyatt
adults
my beautiful mother
sleeping boy all snuggled in a towel
he is just so sweet
We had such a great time at the lake and Ruth just loves the water and loves the sand! She thought filling the buckets with sand and dumping them out was just great. It is so fun to have so many cousins to play with!

No comments: