Sunday, November 12, 2017

Halloween


We had such a great time at our Bexley Park (neighborhood) July 4th celebration, that we were excited when we got a flyer for the Halloween celebration. As it turns out, two of my kids were puking all day on Halloween, so only Ruth and Russ got to come and see the festivities. But it was still really fun. I took a lot of pictures of the houses because there was a contest on the best decorated house and it was so much fun to see them all month long!

Congregated, listening to blasting music, waiting for the trick or treating to start. There was a food truck and photo booth and the fire fighters were handing out candy.

On the main street of Bexley Park the road was blocked to traffic and all the owners just sat out on their porch so the kids could walk to each house and trick or treat together. It was so awesome. And the decorations were awesome. And even the people handing out candy were dressed up. And some gave out fresh krispie creme doughnuts and that was my favorite.



My favorite decoration.








See that gollum in the window? Ruth wouldn't go get the candy by herself--HAHAA.


I was sad this one didn't win, because all month it was my favorite, although I should have stopped to take a better picture. The skeleton is hung upside down by a spider. It was really cool in real life.


I need to upload the photo booth pictures, Ruth and I rocked it. We had a good time. Our next door Creole neighbors had a special bag of treats for Ruth with crayons in it--because they watch her color with chalk so much, so sweet! It was fun to get out and see all the neighbors, I only know the ones that hit up the park and pool the same time as us and walk their kids to school at the same time. I love living here and I love Bexley Park and I love Delray Beach. It was an awesome Halloween.

No comments: