Thursday, November 2, 2017

October

Ruth had to decorate a pumpkin to look like a character in a book for a school book report. We did Room on the Broom because that is our favorite Halloween book, and we decorated that pumpkin to look like the witch. It had been a REALLY long day and we didn't pick up the pumpkin until late (it was right after family left town) and Ruth was very disappointed that we weren't paying attention to every. single. detail. But I thought it turned out pretty great!




Poor kid has been teething up a storm!


Awww he looks so sweet here! Those tiny little lips and big ol' eyes!


He keeps sucking in his bottom lip to chew on it (for teething) and its hilarious.

On our way to the park the other day Ruth and Will found three different positions they could double on the bike together doing. It was so funny.


Those freckles!!!

Molly is the silliest.

I told her she looked so pretty, and she indignantly replied "Not with this!" "with what?" "This bun!" That morning we'd been in a rush and I just pulled her hair out of her face so she could eat breakfast. She doesn't like buns, I didn't realize she'd taken it so hard, haha!


She is SOOOOOOO cute!





The weather dropped and it has been 70-75 degrees every single day for the past week. It is heavenly and glorious. It has never been this chilly this early in the year before and I am taking every advantage. Park day every day!



Ruth likes to use the bridge as monkey bars.

Creating something with the massive piles of pine needles. They are at SUCH a great age to all go and play make believe together and I just LOVE it!



Ruth had school pictures the other day, which of course I didn't buy because I think it is the biggest rip-off in all the land. But she did request curlers for it, and so then I had to take pictures because she was just so beautiful! (I get our pictures done at JCP in August every year which is significantly cheaper, plus I get to pick a smile that I like.)



No comments: