Friday, December 1, 2017

Beach Day #1






Jump!
There are two different beach days on my camera roll that have not been documented. The most recent was the first day of Thanksgiving Break before I flew to Utah..and I don't remember when this one was. The week before sometime? Anyway, it's recent. And it was obviously very fun. And I actually think it might have been the Saturday we set up the Christmas Tree, because that is how we roll in Florida.

These two literally ran up and down and up and down the beach while racing into the waves every so often and jumping around. Laughing and laughing and racing and racing and jumping. It was a delight to watch. Molly stuck to the sand castle building. November is much too cold for a true Miamian like her to get in the water, ha!

I think it was also this beach day that a Italian/Canadian elderly couple stopped me and asked me for help getting the parking meter to work for them. And then they ooh'd and aah'd over my well-behaved kids and Ruthie's gorgeous hair. It was very nice.


This girl is also a delight. Love her to pieces.









I love the beach. Just looking at these makes my heart hurt that we only have another year and half beside the beach. And when in my crazy day tomorrow can I fit it in?!?!? That sunshine and that ocean air and the wind and the outdoorness. It's the best combination of all the best things.

No comments: