Thursday, December 21, 2017

Sunday Christmas Dresses

 Huge shout-out to my sisters Kami and Megan who sent me the matching dresses. These are actually the dresses that all my nieces wore to our wedding almost EIGHT years ago (crazy!) and have been passed down through the girls throughout the years. It's pretty fun that my girls are wearing these dresses when eight years ago who knew if I would even have girls? Haha!
Boys in matching bow ties has got to be the cutest thing in the world.



They are the cutest. I looooove that they are matching. You only get little girls who will match in big, princess dresses for such a short time. I'm sure I'll take even MORE pictures this Sunday when they get to match again. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the girls in their matching dresses. the last pic is so so so cute! And the first pic of the boys is adorable.
Love you!! Have a fabulous Christmas. Mom