Thursday, February 15, 2018

Around Here+ Iphone Pics

This goofy girl thought it was hilarious that she kept her hair in her face for the photos. Either way, she's absolutely gorgeous.



Freckles are the best.


Being a newly-turned-5-year-old is tricky. Especially when you are asked to clean something up WITHOUT the help of your big sister--oh the horrors. It all ended in an impromptu nap, which I found endearing in spite of the tantrum.

Russ finds library story time very entrancing.




Daddy being home is always the best.

It was cold for a couple of weeks. Cold enough that when I made the executive decision that we had too many meals without another adult and we needed chik-fil-a and a playground--this poor guy was cold!!



I babysat these three boys (they are getting a sister soon!) and they were angels. And I wondered if maybe their mom wouldn't mind training mine while she was at it?


A couple quick photos from Will's birthday.

At the Gentri concert.

This guy and sleeping lately is the most beautiful thing.


He may have eaten some dirt and leaves. I'm calling it good parenting--preventing allergies.

Bike riding is so hard when you are sitting in a trailer the entire time.


I got a book shelf off a delray beach garage sale site for $20. The guy ended up living about half a block away and he dropped it off for me (thank you! Not having a husband around can be tricky!) and I have been super surprised at how IN LOVE with it I am. Our other bookshelf, which only had two shelves, has been moved to the kids' room to hold toys. We now have all the shelves for our kids' books without them all falling all over the floor. Plus another shelf---for more books!!!


Russ loves Ruthie soooo much! He also really loves the piano-future piano virtuosos right there!



This guy. SOOOO big!!!

Ruthie was reading her school book to dad, and had to keep nudging him for help on the difficult words. Eventually she gave up and came and gave me a hug and went to sleep. Haha.


This was the sweetest. Our library had a Mo Willems party on Saturday (which of course I HAD to attend because we love him!!!) and Ruthie sat beside Russ and fed him goldfish the entire time. Sweet siblings.

I may have been avoiding a two hour stake conference in the fold-up chairs with my three other hooligans. Actually, Sterling said our kids were good, it was the three other kids he managed to adopt during the meeting that made things difficult-ha! But this face---I literally would keep him this size forever if I could!


This makes me want a million more-stat. Those soft cheeks and floppy ears and baby sweetness. It's all perfection.

No comments: