Monday, February 12, 2018

Russ-8 months

I feel like my boys have done this-chunk up and then grow tall and stretch out. Russ has cycled through that a few times, but he is definitely stretching out right now--he seems so loooooong and lean lately and it makes him seem so big!!! Also--Will handed him this gun when I asked him to get Russ a toy to make him happy because "He won't choke on it because it is big." haha---we've been talking a lot about keeping tiny things away from the baby since Will got so many legos for his birthday--I'm glad it's sinking in!

(Those legos all over my floor?!?!?) This big sister. She is SUCH a good one. We are the luckiest to have her around!




I cannot believe that this little man is 8 months. Cannot believe it!!!! I pulled him out of his car seat and put him on my hip to walk into church yesterday and I told Sterling I want a baby this size for the rest of my life. One that has dimples and smiles and is soft and round and sits just so on my hip and cuddles right into my lap and only gets up 1-2 times a night and can pack in the real food but still nurses---it's just absolute perfection. He laughs and plays Peek-a-boo, he waves and gets excited, he scoots around on the floor and gets stuck under the piano bench, he gets excited to see his siblings and he gives the BEST big bear hugs. He is scooting around and he is starting to crawl--he gets up on his hands and pushes himself off the ground, and then he gets up on his knees, and without using his arms, slides forward from his knees with his head on the carpet---which is a hilarious worm crawl that I am loving, but I am sure will only last a few days before he gets his arms up and going. He takes great naps and is still happy when he gets interrupted naps from taking his siblings around and running errands. His cheeks are the most perfect thing for kissing! Please don't grow up baby Russ! 

And now, for a whole lotta pictures from Sunday afternoon:


Sibling kisses.





Cutie pie Molly. We got professional pics taken the other day and I curled her hair and she looked in the mirror and got all grumpy and I asked her what was wrong, she said "Mom, I look too silly." haahaa!!!



K. Will's smile here and the brotherly love is just killing me.











You can see his top two teeth poking out here! Will keeps saying that his middle one hasn't grown in yet, haha. He doesn't realize that the gap will probably close when the side ones come in.


More of me trying to catch his teeth.


Aww Mister Russ, we all love you SOOOOOO much! You are such a wonderfully happy part of our family!

No comments: