Monday, April 2, 2018

Cute Russ+New PJs

Over Spring Break we made a Costco run. That was a big mistake. I forgot the beauty that I've become accustomed to--shopping with only two kids. But everyone did leave with awesome new pj's, which they were in desperate need of. So it was a win!
He seriously is my favorite.






There was great debate about these at the store because Ruthie wanted ballerina but they didn't have her size. Luckily, the fact that they could ALL be matching with dinosaurs saved the day!



One of the days of Spring Break they held playgroup at our friend's house and she had all these kid toys outside to play with. I stuck Russ in this thinking he'd crawl right out. But he sat there swinging his little legs above the pavement and steering that steering wheel for EVER. With a big, huge grin on his face the entire time. He is the sweetest!



One day of Spring Break the kids requested painting. I am not a big fan of painting because of the mess. But I do have to say, all my kids (while Russ is napping) are old enough to be really good and it makes it a lot more fun. They tell me what they want to draw, I google "simple cartoon outline of..." and then I draw it up real quick and GIANT on their canvas paper. They are always super pleased (okay, I remind them indefinite number of times that mom is not an artist and they get what they get and say thank you...and it usually works ok) and paint for long periods of time. Win, win!


No comments: