Sunday, April 22, 2018

Phone Dump

this cute boy deserves all the kisses.

I made this amazing cashew chicken last week. I've been a little obsessed with Mel's Kitchen Cafe lately. She's helping me get out of a cooking rut and I'm glad I found her--haha. Blog are funny things. But we give her 5 stars. What I dislike most about looking up 'easy dinners' online is that they always have fifty weird ingredients that normal (large mormon families) have never kept in their fridge and storage. She uses your basic ingredients to create deliciousness. This one deserved a picture. I want to make it again.


Legos. My kids are loving legos right now. I hate them with a vengeance--because of Russ and his crazy crawling state right now.


Last Saturday we went to a birthday party at this park. I didn't know it existed--but we have been back three times now. It has four different playgrounds and a splash pad. It's amazing!



Ruthie being such a great big sister and spinning Will around.

I made it to the temple a few weeks ago.

Earning library bucks.

I love my mornings at home with this girl!

Molly a la bag.


These pics are all out of order. Cashew chicken again. Ha.

Florida summers with its drenching rain has started. This is all the younger siblings waiting for the older kids to get out of elementary school! DRENCHED!!


Why not eat a popsicle in your panties? Especially with sunglasses.






Our neighbors gave Will all these hand-me-downs. There were several pairs of adorable pajamas--just what he needed! Thank you Antonio's parents!

She just looked cute that day.



Last Saturday Sterling took the kids to a Color Run on Healthy Kids Day at the YMCA while I was working. They had so much fun running, playing on all the bounce houses and watching the karate and dance exhibitions.



Dad even got them a snow cone to share! Sterling said the lady was so sweet, when she realized they were all sharing, she called to the person making it "Make this one EXTRA big!"

I bought myself some flowers on Monday to brighten up the week. I am so so so in love with them. Now the buds on top are blooming and it is so gorgeous!


Fruit and veggies for dinner. Because thats a GOOD meal when Sterling has been gone for so long.

They climb that tree all the time. But luckily I saw them before Ruth actually tried to catch Will while standing on a table. Sweet siblings, but I'm glad it wasn't executed.

Huge news this week! Molly seemed to get over her last dregs of fear of riding her bike and she has been a pedaling demon back and forth to Ruth's school this week. She is doing so great! She still gets a little nervous when the sidewalk slopes up and down, but she goes faster and more confidently every single time. She is so good!!!!!



Russell standing on everything these days.

That's a wrap on all the photos laying around on my phone!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Love your vase! And the flowers were pretty. Also Molly in a bag is the cutest! And I love al you guys in sunglasses--so cute.