Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Russ is 10 months

Sterling hates this picture. Noted. But I LOVE it. Look at those two adorable male-folk in my life!! This further agrees with my own idea that Ruthie looks just like Sterling and so does Russ. This is Russ's funny smile face--when he is being goofy and getting laughs. I LOVE it.

 So this boy is 10 months old. Can we PLEASE figure out a way to stop time already?!?! I swear I am getting anxiety over the fact that he is growing so fast! I just had to put away all his nine month clothes (and six months because they were still hanging out in the drawers) to make room for the 18 month clothes. He fits 12 months, but I think those were winter clothes for Will so we have a LOT more 18 months. And he basically fits them. And it makes me SO SAD!

Russell is happy. He still takes two naps (when he can get them in our schedule) and goes to sleep without a tear (can we sign up for that kind of child when we have more?!?!) and wakes up ready to play and smile. His favorite games are peek-a-boo, where he puts one fist in front of one eye and grins at you while you say 'peek-a-boo' to him. He still claps like crazy. He lays his head down on his high chair tray to get the kids to say "awwwwwwww" throughout dinner. He crawls like a MANIAC--made it to the front row of the chapel on Sunday. Luckily, Sister Lieber grabbed him and kept him the rest of the meeting, win/win! We've hit the stage where we are just walking halls with him in church because he's climbing over everything in sight and grabbing and looting all the old ladies' bags. He's broken one floor lamp, one roku cord, and tipped over several things in our home. He hasn't quite made it to the dishwasher before I've put it up--but it's his goal in life. He is still a happy camper to sit in the stroller to and from school drop-off. He gives the BEST open-mouthed kisses that I ask for all the time because I love them so much! Last night at the park there was a board with marbles set into it so you could sit there and spin the marbles. He sat there for a good half hour laughing to himself as he spun the marbles and the other kids ran around the park. He loves to be tickled under his chin and his thighs. He just learned how to splash and it is legit. I hold up a towel in front of me while he splashes and let him just go at it in the tub, and then pull him out. Haha! 

His brother and sisters still adore him to pieces and squeeze and hug him every chance they get. Will likes to push him in the stroller and they are all getting really good at giving him a different toy before taking his away, haha. Ten months is pure delight!


















1 comment:

Kami said...

He is so stinking cute!!! And he looks twice as big as Efraim.