Monday, July 23, 2018

Cousins+Garden+Temple+SnoCones+Lost Tooth

The very first weekend we were in Utah (back about six weeks ago) we spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon at Megan's house for a bbq! These cousins are the best! Clover, Will, Devaney, Ruth, Annabel, Harriet, Molly.
This was mom's beautiful garden. It's cool to see it now, because everything is taller than six feet and towering over our heads now! And the Wellsvilles are certainly not that green anymore.


I love that my kids have been able to spend their summer mornings trotting down to the garden and helping grandma weed and pick raspberries :)







The Ogden temple and the bluest sky.


I always love love love seeing that American flag waving!


I was able to go through the temple with my nephew Myles. Can you believe I have pictures of my little ten year old self holding him?!?! I actually got to skip school to go to the hospital to see him when he was born--I was so proud my mom let me do that!


My awesome friend Chantelle (who used to babysit a tiny baby Ruth and even tinier baby Will when I worked in Utah before med school and Florida) watched my kids while I went to the temple. She is a child-whisperer and I wish I knew her ways!!!





The cutest kids alive!!! So excited for a horse back ride from Grandpa!

Will lost his very first tooth at Aunt Kami's in Wyoming when we were 36 hours into our 40 hours of driving to Utah. He lost his second just two days later---and then two more. Within a week and a half his four bottom teeth were all gone and he had the cutest lisp!

The tooth fairy comes even to grandma's house!

No comments: