Monday, July 2, 2018

UTAH

Pics of my cutie boys sleeping on the Sunday everyone was puking.


I love that smile!
The original plan was that my niece was going to fly in from Pittsburgh to help me on the drive to Utah--and that we'd stop at a hotel for two nights and make it a three day trip because driving 40 hours in two days is practically impossible and not for the feint of heart. THEN our van started having all these issues. Forever. And ever. And we didn't have a van for virtually two months and it was the biggest head ache ever. When we finally realized we'd have to replace the entire transmission, we hoped to get it to Utah first because it was so much cheaper to do there. But, then my dad got nervous that we'd have a broken down vehicle somewhere in the middle of the United States and decided he'd fly out to help us. So we picked up my niece the day before, she spent a day being the world's greatest babysitter while I tried to not throw up all day and attempted at packing and loading. Then bright and early we picked up my dad from the airport and immediately started our drive. Awesome for me dad, no? Haha. It really was incredible though. Having my dad to drive and my niece to hand fruit loops to Russ the entire time made the trip seem like a dream. THANK YOU TO MY AMAZING FAMILY!!
Will wiggled and wiggled his tooth and it was practically out the entire time. Then when we stopped at my sister's house in Wyoming on our way to Utah (four hours of our trip was left! And she gave us strawberries and cream-so world's best sister!) he let me pull it out, so then my nephew Lando also had to have me pull his out. It was epic.




Will had asked since we pulled out of the driveway in Delray Beach if we were in Utah yet. I kept telling him it would take the ENTIRE FIRST DAY just to get out of Florida, but he kept asking. When we finally, finally crossed the line--he was conked out.

The last canyon before Hyrum!!!

After the three days in the van my kids immediately went to the barn and checked out all the animals. The new little baby was SO SWEET and laid her head right on Molly's shoulder and followed her around. Molly said "She loves me." and it was the sweetest thing in the world. 







No comments: