Monday, July 23, 2018

Grandma Cindy's!

After being in Utah for almost two weeks, we finally caught our breaths enough to drive to Grandma Cindy's for dinner and we got to meet cousin baby Claire for the first time. She is soooooooooooo gorgeous!


We also met Claire's dad Reagan, and Marlowe's girlfriend Rachel for the first time!

I was still running and training for a half marathon---so I got to enjoy all the gorgeous mountain views in the morning!



I had to take a picture. Choke cherry jelly is heaven on earth.

Three carts full of food for the reunion! And that was not even close to all of it by the end! I am so glad that is over and I am not in charge for a LOOOOOONG time haha!

These kids have spent quite a few summer afternoons with the sprinkler under the tramp. It was on their summer bucket list---and I think it's been a winner!


Most babies hate vacuums---Russ LOVES them and follows them around when you're vacuuming. I Love it.





No comments: