Monday, July 2, 2018

Nature Center+ Rodeo

RUSSELL'S FIRST HORSE RIDE EVER!!!!!!! Most of my siblings have pics of their babies on a horse when they are only weeks old. Poor Russ has only known urban living--but we got him on!




I thought he looked so sweet sleeping.
We went to the Logan Canyon Nature Center with my sister-in-law Kourtney.


Just to the right of this they had a "mud kitchen" with all these cooking pots and pans and utensils and water and...lots of dirt and mud. The kids had a BLAST--it was the cutest!

You bet some little kid was trying to paint and Ruthie flicked it right into his hair. Sorry, mom of kid.



I LOOOOVE how dirty Chez got!

Cutie pie cousins!

I got to see all the beautiful country while running and finishing up training for the half marathon.

We went to the Hyrum Rodeo and I signed Ruthie and Will up for mutton bustin'. Will did such a good job!!!! (Ruthie saw a kid go sailing and freaked out and didn't want to go, then freaked out because she did want to go, but then eventually said she'd try again next year, ha! I don't blame her one bit.)  Will got right on, held on tight, and didn't let go while his sheep went racing! He took third place!!!







Bag of candy and a tshirt!






We had such a great time at the rodeo! Now my kids are convinced they are going to be cowboys and cowgirls and I kinda love it so much!!!

No comments: