Thursday, May 23, 2019

April-ish Things

This is the problem with not regularly documenting. I can't even remember where we went, but I do know that Russ was being difficult and a nice person gave him a sucker and he was thrilled and acted sooooooooo much better and it was awesome.
Share a t-shirt selfie on WhatsApp day. My family is weird. But awesome.



These pictures are courtesy of our van running over a nail and having to spend 2 hours at the tire repair place. The majority we spent waiting for them to get to us--and my kids just watched a movie in the van. They felt so bad about making us wait (I think they forgot about us) that it was free. So that's something! 












This made me happy all week long. GORGEOUS.


Molly wanted her hair to look like her big sisters. I love matching sisters!!

His blonde hair!!!

Awesome drawing of our family by Will.



An afternoon of swimming!









He lost his other front tooth!!










That crazy mop! Right before his hair cut!!


HANDSOME DUDE!



No comments: