Friday, May 24, 2019

First of May


Will got to dress up like a cowboy for Kindergarten Round-Up, where all the incoming kindergartners get to come say hi to the kindergarten classes.

And of course, a picture of everyone! Ruthie wore her mutton busting shirt to share in the cowboy spirit.




Hiding. HAAHAAAHAAA

I wanted a red vase so I painted a $5 one from Walmart. I love, love, love it!








My kids LOOOOVE Home Depot Saturdays. And I love that they get to enjoy a craft so much that I don't have to do very much for. We just show up, it gets handed to them, Ruth and Will do it all by themself, I help Molly, they paint their little hearts away, and then we get to leave. 





Look at his hands! Chocolate! HAHA

K. Seriously. She is the cutest ever.


Russell enjoying play group! And my friend wearing all of my maternity clothes. It's so funny that her body type and the way she carries babies is SO similar to me, that when she wears my old outfits I seriously have this weird out of body experience. I'm also so glad that maternity clothes get passed around! She used my clothes after I had Russell for her cute little redhead on that swing, and then I took them back for Grace, and then gave them back to her for this current pregnancy. And all of mine are hand-me-downs from sisters and friends, minus a very select few mostly for the hot months of Florida. Anyway, funny little thing.

1 comment:

kami said...

That vase is perfect and I love all your fun pictures!