Thursday, May 23, 2019

BRIDGET AND FAM VISIT! (2nd weekend of April)




I can't believe I haven't posted about this awesome visit! Bridget and Cade and their twins Kai and Philip came to visit us!!!! It was the perfect trip. The ocean was gorgeous, the weather spectacular (just a few weeks after they left the rainy season started and the ocean got all choppy and dirty), and our kids had sooooo much fun!

Most of these pictures are from Thursday, when I let my kids skip school. When we woke up and saw how awesome the weather was, we ALL had to go to the beach. We spent most of that day at the beach, and the next morning I went to the beach just with my little kids. Friday night we had a BBQ and played a couple games with Sterling because that was the only time we saw him. Friday afternoon Russell fell out of the stroller and face-dived into the pavement and got four stitches at the hospital. Chalking that one into one of the more difficult things I have done with five kids solo. But like I said--the kids played awesome. We played outside at our park and rode bikes and ate ice cream, and it was just a really, really awesome couple of days!! Thanks for visiting Cunninghams!!! COME BACK!












































No comments: