Friday, May 24, 2019

May 5th/Easter Sunday/Gracie


Easter Sunday was a little bit of a fiasco around these parts because Sterling ended up working, we had some sick kids so I ended up not taking them, which meant I was home and solo parenting and it was a rough day. So the NEXT week I convinced my family to stand for a quick picture after church. Not too shabby. I love Ruthie's cute little curtsy and Molly's sassy hand-on-hip stance, and Will's tooth gap and Russ's cheese face and Gracie looking perfectly angelic. It kind of sums up our family perfectly.

Once upon a time I think I had more to say about Easter, but unfortunately we have been so insanely busy this May that I can't come up with anything. Which just goes to show that I need to be much better about documenting regularly. Here are some cute photos to look at though:











1 comment:

kami said...

Grace is like a little doll! Move here for the summer already so I can hold her!!!