Saturday, January 16, 2021

Rasmussen Day Family Reunion



The third place Duds. Haha. We had so much team spirit and so much fun though!!! I was hugely impressed with the fact that I actually did pretty decent-it was definitely Ana that pulled our team through!

Wouldn't be a Rasmussen Reunion without races!!

Lindsay with Sadie, Kourtney with Sierra, Olivia holding Lucy.





Our seven cousins from almost everyone having a baby within a year and a half of each other! Just missing Karlee, poor Canadians couldn't cross the border due to COVID. 
Harriet, Devaney, Orrin, Jack, Sebas, Ruthie

This is my favorite photo ever. I told everyone I was chatting with that they looked so cute and to smile! I said "1, 2, 3 smile!" and right as I clicked, someone chucked a water balloon right at Ana and it sprayed all over them all. The faces are priceless.




Journs and Gracie

Missing Brooke (in Canada) but all the womenfolks!
Kourtney, Amy, Megan, Andrea, mom, Kayli, Kami, me, Lindsay







Amy did races this year and the prizes were so fun. Which made the competitive nature go way up. Oh wait, it was already there.















1 comment:

kami said...

I LOVE all this post so much!!! I'm going to steal all the pictures.