Monday, January 18, 2021

Ruthie is 9! (and back in FL) 2020

We celebrated in true Florida fashion and went to the beach. Grandma had already made her a horse cake so she picked out ice cream cones for dessert. 

Ruthie is nine and I really can't believe (as I write this she's halfway to ten and I STILL can't believe it!). She is incredibly helpful, super self motivated, is brave and willing to try new things (cliff jumping this summer) and she is always laughing. She learned how to do all the chores outside this summer and dad told me that if I forgot anything-to just ask Ruthie. She is super dedicated and hard working. 

She asked for an animal encyclopedia and she also got a karaoke microphone and since then we've made a Ruthie's Karaoke Playlist and everything---she is so great at music and the piano! 

Ruthie, please stop growing, and please stay at home forever and be my Ruthie forever. We love you so.
























 

No comments: