Thursday, November 5, 2009

Clinicals 11-5-09

Today was a fabulous day. One of those days where everything you're doing is going towards passing things off, taking exams, etc. I did two quads of a class III exam, two PE's, two Eaglesoft pts, and I completed 8 quads towards the end of the semester. So pretty much I probably could've scheduled a second pt, but I am super happy with having an easy going afternoon, and it was nice to have the time to put everything into Eaglesoft, cause that isn't the easiest program ever! Or maybe its just me. Anyway. Moving on. In the afternoon one of the first years shadowed me...makes you remember all the corners you cut, and reminds you to be exact, thats for sure!
Other than that...not much else is happening. Lindsay Ann is the BEST sister-in-law ever (I'm sure Sterling would agree) and not only did I have her smashingly good lasagna for our awesome dinner last night, but I had the leftovers for lunch today. It was fabulous. Only, I forgot it at home. Luckily my roommate has class in the same building I have clinicals, so she was a peach and she brought it to me. Oh life. I don't feel quite so out of my league now with clinicals, I'm slowly passing off enough requirements that I might actually make it. yay! And then I feel like I need to be getting so much better at so many things, and its just not happening. Oh well. Almost four weeks til the end of the semester...I can make it!

No comments: