Monday, November 9, 2009

OFFICIALLY!

I HAVE A RING!!!!! And its the most gorgeous, beautiful ring in the whole entire world, and it is absolutely amazing. And then he went to class. Sigh. He was going to SLC this morning, and I wasn't sure why, but I didn't pressure too much for an answer because there's always wedding plans and stuff, and then we met up at the duck pond in between classes, and he was so excited he didn't even say anything first--he just told me that he loved me, and then gave me a beautiful set of scriptures with his last name at the end of my name--and then he told me he was going to ask me for the biggest favor of my life, and then he got down on one knee and opened the box and asked me to marry him---and of course I said yes!!! And the setting was beautiful, the duck pond was beautiful, the sun was shining and the sky was a gorgeous blue and the leaves are all bright yellow and it was an abnormally warm, beautiful November 9th day. Oh happy. I'd post pics of the ring...but I haven't taken any yet. I haven't taken it off my finger yet! Haahaa. Its gold and a round diamond and a solitaire. And its gorgeous. So I'll just post some of my fav engagement pics!

2 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Dah!!! Lindsay! I am so excited for you! Is this your missionary boy? I better get an invitation!

The Haws Family said...

No...actually. Sometimes surprisingly good things happen! You will definitely get an invite!