Wednesday, November 25, 2009

RED

I love red. More than most people realize. It's kind of an obsession. Notice how I'm in red in both of these pictures. Its okay though. Cause did you notice how AWESOME these pictures are???? The above picture was taken on Sunday because my sister had wanted me to wear that red coat for engagements and I forgot it, and she was miffed, so since I was wearing it, she took the picture. Its beautiful and I love it. The below picture was taken by my sister-in-law a couple of weekends ago before we went to an Institute dance. Happy times. Now. I am really studying. And I'll do really well on my Dental Materials Final. I promise.

PS I wish you could see Sterling's tie better from this picture....its red. And its paisley. I think its the coolest thing ever made. I LOVE IT!

No comments: