Monday, November 30, 2009

Slow Down, Please

Can I just say, life seems to get more and more and more and even MORE whirlwindish and crazy-like, and I am thinking that it will NEVER slow down! Can I take a couple years off life, please? I'll come back! Maybe.
Not any one thing in particular that is making it crazy, just everything put together. Sterling and I called and are putting money down on an apartment---not the 25th st one that we had originally planned, but I am super excited for the one we are going with-- and we had a FABULOUS thanksgiving weekend, fun had on all sides. Then its just the regular, class, finals, work, schedules, bridal showers for my best friend, bridal showers for me, Christmas shopping---I think I made a list when falling asleep last night of eight different people I needed to call, scheduling patients, meeting with professors....its just a hectic time of year, and I feel like I hit Monday. Sigh.
But life is wonderful too. Sterling's family was awesome--I have never met his oldest brother before (of Cindy's boys) and it was good, he was super nice and I really liked him. Sterling also met my oldest brother for the first time this weekend...and at least he survived a Rasmussen basketball game, and all went smoothly :) . Now I just need to finish some school assignments and life will be fabulous!

No comments: