Saturday, January 9, 2010

Peterson Farm Supply

I am despising looking for patients right now.If anyone knows ANYONE who hasn't been to the dentist recently, and would like a free cleaning, please, please, PLEASE help. It'll be free. I don't even care anymore. I just want to graduate. I'm also despising the hours I'm spending studying. And annoyed that we don't practice the Jewish custom from Moses' time-ish that says men have to quit work for a whole year after marriage so the couple can 'get to know each other'. Why did we stop that tradition? Thats what I'd like to know.

Last night we were in the car--I was dropping Sterling off--and I was trying to tell him about a funny phone conversation I had had with my dad earlier that day. I started the story about three times and he interrupted me with kisses. So then I got all annoyed and told him I wasn't telling the story anymore because he was interrupting and he wasn't even listening. He proceeded to act the repentant little boy and convinced me that he REALLY DID want to hear my story, and that he wouldn't interrupt anymore, and he really would listen. So I started my story for the fourth time. And he started squishing his face with both hands, and then pulling it, and then making pig noses, and all sorts of other faces. STERLING! Of course, he innocently pointed out that I was quite capable of continuing my story, as he was not interfering at all. I asked him if this was how he wooed all of his girls, he admitted that he never tried it before, but he wondered how it was working. HAHA!

The story I was trying to tell him about dad: Dad called to double check that all the information they had printed off to insert into wedding invitations was correct. He read out loud all the information, and I said it sounded great. Then he said "I also have a paper that says: Sterling and Lindsay are registered at Walmart, Kohls, and Peterson Farm Supply." HAHAHAHAAAAHAAA!!!!! I was laughing so hard. Thanks dad.

Also, Lindsay Ann, your book is a HIT! I LOVE IT! And so does everyone else. I show it to everyone I see. Literally. Thanks!

No comments: