Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sigh

I'm not feeling quite so frantic anymore about patients. I should be, just because I need really hard classifications, and those aren't going to be the easiest to find. But I scheduled two patients today, and rescheduled my afternoon patient. Which means...I cleaned my sister (easy 1B) this morning, and did nothing this afternoon but take 8PA's, because I rescheduled him to be my mockboard on Feb 2nd. Which is fabulous, huge relief off my mind...just made today a little pointless.

I think also that I was more stressed about scheduling, because my extra clinic day (because for some reason I was short a clinic day) was thrown into next week, so I needed more patients than I normally would have. I'm just hoping I find another mockboard patient soon, because I only have one week between Feb 2nd and the next mockboard. Rudeness.

So I should be studying like crazy, right??? It's been slow-going. The first week of school I finished scheduling all my wedding plans. Done. And done. And I feel fabulous about it. And I'm so glad I'm done with all of that, and I can just enjoy life a little. I did study really well a couple of times. I'm going to start studying a couple times a week with some other girls though, and I know that will do a lot to motivate me to study on my own as well.

I got a new windshield in my car, and dad took it for a safety inspection today. So glad thats done and I can be finished thinking about it. Not much else is happening. Life is wonderful! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I ONLY HAVE THIRTY DAYS UNTIL MY WEDDING!!!! Holy hannah!!!!! Thats all for today folks. Update on my life.

No comments: