Monday, May 24, 2010

Graduated!

Yes, I am finally OFFICIALLY graduated! The administrator who had to fix the error on my transcript finally got back from China, fixed the problem, and within a morning got my transcript to go through the office! It -officially-says that I have a bachelor's degree now! I knew I had it...but it sure is good to see on paper. Plus, now all my licensing stuff can go through because it needed my completed transcript. Sigh of relief, and big cheer!

Not much else is happening in the Haws Househould. We went out to my parents today and had a great time just chilling with mom, Lindsay Ann, and the kids. Sterling helped mom roll out ginger snaps--because everyone else picked in too much, and I got to play the piano. Happiness.

Yesterday we spent the afternoon at his mom's, and it was a blast---lots of hyper people, games, and way too many sweets. And Sterling and I were a bad influence...started a movie late after playing guitar hero and kept his younger siblings up that had school in the morning...oops. But you don't do anything the last week of school anyway, so its not too big of a deal. Haahaa.

Rockelle--if you read this---do you know the name of your dentist? Thanks!

No comments: