Monday, May 10, 2010

Storming

It is storming outside right now, and it looks really really really pretty.

I decided today that my sister-in-law can't move away, cause who else will I talk to for two hours on her front stairs while I pass the time away while Sterling's at work?

Why is my transcript messed up and the only lady that can fix it in China?

Why do I have to have a diploma---unavailable until my transcript is fixed---before I can get a license?

Why, when I have a bachelors degree, am I applying at places like Olive Garden to earn money for the summer?

I decided that its really lame that it costs $75 to change your name on your passport, because now I don't want to change my name until we have enough money to do that as well, because who knows if I might need to head up to Canada for a family function or funeral at any instance?

My house looks really clean and happy right now.

I should be writing thank-you notes for my wedding...but I'm not.

Anyone know someone who needs a hygienist? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Oh, and a hygienist that might not have a license for awhile because of a stupid glitch? Thanks.

2 comments:

Heidi Norton said...

Lindsay,
Hey this is Heidi Norton, Heather Crosland's old roommate. I know this is really random but it's the only way I knew how to get a hold of you. I'm throwing her a party celebrating her marriage on May 22 at 6 pm, if you can send me your email address so I can give you more details that would be great! h.norton7@hotmail.com, Heather would love you to come!

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

:) We need to chat on my steps more often!!