Monday, August 23, 2010

2 new babies

Saturday was a crazy day. Megan called at 6am and said that her kids had been home alone since 2am, and could we please go babysit? I had to work at 8am, so I sent my wonderful, happy, amazing husband to babysit the 5 kiddos by himself. He did a fabulous job, as I knew he would. I got a ride...only Megan was so worried about me not getting a ride she texted me about it, and I told her not to worry, to just have her baby....and she did! Within minutes! (well, she had had it before I texted her, but still...she's crazy).

I got off work at 3:30, so Sterling followed Jared and the kids to the hospital, then came and picked me up from work, I dropped him off at work...in the meantime Lindsay Ann had her baby! So I stopped by McKay Dee to see him, then headed to Davis to pick up Megan's kids from the hospital, and took them home to babysit until that night when Jared got home. Crazy, crazy, crazy day. But so much fun. Officially their names are Jack Lloyd Rasmussen and Devinee Marcielle Barney. Exciting! It was fun to watch Sterling hold little Jack on Sunday at the hospital, he'd laugh really hard every time Jack squeeked...which he does a lot. He purrs like a cat, it is really quite hilarious.

Fun times. That makes numbers 30 and 31.

No comments: