Monday, August 30, 2010

Updates

*Sterling just got a new phone. He loves it. Now I might not have a nervous breakdown when I can't get a hold of him because he NEVER gets service! Not in Morgan, not in Logan, not in the computer labs, not in the institute building....etc, etc. SO MUCH HAPPIER! It's Tmobile, so all of you that call me for free can now call him for free as well!!!

*I made the BEST Sunday dinner, and it was delicious, and I was very happy. Italian chicken w/ rice, cauliflower w/cheese, apples w/ caramel. Then icecream with homemade chocolate sauce and some couple friends! Yay!

*Sterling says "boughten" is not a word, when making reference to something that isn't "homemade". I grew up saying it. I'll decide. And its a word.

*Accompanied a flute solo on Sunday and it was INCREDIBLE, gave me chills so I almost couldn't play the last page.

*Sterling was in charge of sharing time AND singing time for the first time and he did a FABULOUS job! I think the 9 Sunbeams on the front row were a little challenging, but he did a great job. I love my hubby.

*Sterling is loving classes, and I have found that I have a lot more going on then I thought I would. I thought I'd have to fill up my time and so I thought of all these projects I wanted to accomplish...but now I'm trying to find the time to do them! (like catching up my scrapbook)

*We went to a Haws Family Dinner and I talked to Aunt Deanne all night...Sterling's father's sister....and she was awesome and she told us all these sweet pioneering stories about the family, and even gave us a number so we could call and get the Haws Family History Book from Albert Alonzo Haws who came from Scotland to Utah (or I think it was him) and there was a wife somewhere in the book, Nancy, and she was the Utah county dentist!!!! I thought it was awesome. It reminded me of my family, he had 8 Haws brothers who settled in Utah, and now there are ALL these Haws in Utah that we are probably related to, but there's such big Mormon families that we only know so many families. Haahaa. So much fun. It was a great dinner.

Thats all folks!

No comments: