Monday, August 2, 2010

Mom's (in-laws)

This picture has nothing at all to do with being at my in-laws yesterday, but everything to do with the fact that I HAVE A PIANO!!!!! AND IT IS SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! (And yes, I know that middle picture is crooked, and I fix it all the time, but it moves every time you shut our front door, so it really can't be helped). I've played it quite a bit...but have actually been gone a lot lately, so hopefully I will be able to enjoy it much, MUCH more in the immediate future!!!! It is an Acrosonic, which is made by Baldwin. And it is oh so beautiful!These are the twins. We took them with us to babysit while we were babysitting my sister's kids today. They found this car...and LOVED it!
This is the back of the twin's head yesterday....which was the basis for my post. I spent the majority of my Sunday at Sterling's mom's (Cindy's) house. And had a blast. I did this to the twin's hair with Jenny's elastics for her braces. Ethan was offended and kept saying they looked like girls. Jaxon and Kaleb, on the other hand, thought it was hilarious and kept poking each other's heads and looking in the mirror. So funny!
This is Brandon, father of the twins, and Sterling's older brother. He was fixing Cindy's internet...which in and of itself is quite hilarious because he complains about it every time he comes over.
Cute pictures of outlandish hairstyles.
This is Jenny dancing with one of the twins. (I always have to ask them to see which one is which, and then I decide what looks different about them that day and hope I get it right from then on). We had a keyboard playing songs and we were dancing around the kitchen with them.
This is Daniel...the purpose for the long Sunday visit. He just came back from Puerto Rico and we were all excited to welcome him back and have everyone together minus Bridget on a mission in the Phillippines!
This is Jenny....being Jenny. And I love her.
I thought this was a really cute picture of Ethan and one of the twins. He's really good with them....some of the time. Some of the time they struggle with finding separate toys. But Ethan's pretty soft-hearted and they are really cute together.
Spazzes!!!! Love that I created that hair.
This is Marlowe studiously ignoring the fact that I was taking a picture of him---haahaaa----playing the guitar. He taught me three chords yesterday - Am, Dm, and C- and we played them in a certain rhythm for two measures and then switched chords. My fingers are still sore. And I never did get Dm.
And that is the end of a happy Sunday afternoon at mom's house. PS the furniture is crazy because they've been painting, and now there is no furniture because they are getting new carpet, yay for Cindy!

No comments: