Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Hot Husband

This first picture is on his birthday, the first weekend we seriously dated, up at a camp. He was caught in the rain. I LOVE this picture.

This is when we were very first married and we went and flew kites. He looks so good.


I don't know why, but when I crop photos, they go more pink. But one of my favorite features of my hubby are his dark eyelashes. I think this guitar picture shows them off fabulously!


Aviator glasses. Need I say more?


Not sure about this pose. But I sure do love him!


I love, love, LOVE his smile lines and his curly hair. Both of which he hates. He cuts his hair so it doesn't show, and normally he spikes his hair in front so you don't see the curls on his forehead. I think this is a shame. But when he's sweaty and been wearing a hat while hiking then you can see how handsome they are!



I love, love, love, love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture! He promised me he'd grow a goatee until school started. It got a lot longer than this, but I forgot to take a picture before he shaved! But I love his facial hair, and he hates it. Sigh. But he is so handsome, its ok.



This hike was later, and so his hair is longer. Its pretty red, actually. I think its incredibly handsome. And look at those beautiful brown eyes that he has. And his crinkly smile eyes. Sigh.


I love this picture. I just love it. He let me mess up his hair. I love it.
So, after all of those amazing pictures, what is a girl to do? KISS HIM OF COURSE!

1 comment:

Kayli said...

I like the second to last picture too.
But you can't just have a whole entire post of pictures of your husband saying how good looking he is. Sheesh.