Saturday, September 25, 2010

You should see!

You should go to.......THE TERRACE! We went to a show there a couple weeks ago with Adam and Aleesha, and the show was ok. "cute" would be the best word for it. But last night Sterling wanted to get his mind off chemistry for a minute so we went to opening night of The Scarlet Pimpernel, and can I just say it was AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, BEST-EVER, INSPIRING, WONDERFUL, FABULOUS and such a good show! They had stellar main characters with fabulous voices, stellar supporting characters with hilarious antics, and some incredible costume designs! We were laughing our heads off through the Boys scene, and touched in the distressing scenes. I have never seen the Scarlet Pimpernel as a musical...I've seen the movie, I've read the book....but I LOVED the music! I thought it was one of the best that the Terrace Plaza Playhouse has put out in a long time. Thoroughly impressed. Everyone should find a night, find a babysitter, etc. and go! Or take your kids...there were several kids there last night and they all were really intrigued. That is all.

No comments: