Friday, September 3, 2010

Brothers




This is Sterling, his older brother Paul, and his younger brother Marlowe. Paul is visiting from Kentucky, and I have never met him before! He came down to visit his mom and took a detour to visit everyone in Utah, so on Wednesday night we had a Haws dinner and all the aunts and uncles came and said hi. Marlowe is four years younger than Sterling, and Paul in three years older than Sterling. (They have a sister, Katherine, thats inbetween Paul and Sterling.) I think Marlowe is a mix between Paul and Sterling, and I don't think Paul and Sterling look very much alike.
This is all of us, minus their one older son Kaylebb.

This is Arthur, Sterling's mom Karen, and Sterling.
I have no idea why this picture turned out so much darker, and I'm annoyed because its the only one I have of everyone. But this is them with their son Kaylebb, and Marlowe is holding Charlotte.

Paul with Charlotte, Karen, Arthur, and Sterling. At Cabela's. Thats a pretty neat store!
Sterling and I are really excited because we got the Haws family book from Max Haws right before the dinner and Aunt Deanne also brought us laminated copies of biographies about his grandparents on the Haws side. Its fun to learn all about these people that Sterling didn't know that well since some live so far away!

No comments: